Koletzke House - El Dorado County Vacation Rental
20% Off Last-Minute Vacancies**
Historic Craftsman with an Outstanding Location! Near Apple Hill & Wine Tasting
BRAND NEW! Welcome to the Koletzke House, one of Placerville's original homesteads built in the 1880's. The home was recently updated offering a blend of historic charm with contemporary amenities. We provide a fully stocked rental with comfy and modern furnishings designed for mid-size group stays. You'll love the huge gourmet kitchen featuring a 36" professional range and a sleek dining bar perfect for entertaining.
The home is ideally located and situated in a semi-rural area, yet still very close to downtown. Our spacious lot offers a host of of outdoor amenities and recreation. Enjoy a grand front porch, shaded private rear patio, a fire pit terrace and a bocce ball court (plus other outdoor lawn games). Kick back, relax and spend some quality time with friends and family!
* 1 Mile to Historic Placerville with Many Restaurants, Shops, Festivals and Events
* 5 Miles to Apple Hill Offering Farm Visits and Seasonal Food and Family Events
* 5 Miles to Camino/Carson Road Featuring More than a Dozen Wineries/Breweries
* 7 Miles to Historic Coloma, Home to the West's Best White Water Rafting
* 12 Miles to Somerset, the Gateway to the Famous Fairplay Wine Region and Trail
Sunset Views On the Fairplay Wine Trail
$240.00/Night (Monday - Thursday)
$395.00/Night (Friday - Sunday)
*2 night minimum; 3 night minimum on holiday and special event weekends. Prices do not include the 10% county occupancy tax. An additional $150.00 cleaning fee and refundable deposit are required per booking. Pets are also subject to extra fees. Friends & Family, please inquire about special pricing.
**20% off last-minute discount applies to new reservations only, for arrivals within 28 days or less.